To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Monday, September 12, 2011

THIS AND THAT






I drew my head above water after finishing my last book. . .and promptly had emergency surgery.



I'm fine, 3 weeks post op, well on my way to recovery.



Grandma time! My grandson Isaiah is now one year old. I sang happy birthday to him on the phone. He responded by telling me a long story (just like his dad at that age). It was so sweet. He and Jordan both love music and dance . . . they have a lot of their grandma in them (Jordan also adores books and knows Grandma cherishes them as well.)



My other babies have arrived! Two books are currently available on Amazon and everywhere are sold:












1 comment:

Kameko said...

I'm so sorry to hear you were in the hospital and had to have surgery :(

I hope you are doing much better now. It's hard to believe your grandbabies are growing so fast ~ but I'm thrilled you are able to spend cherished time with them.

Thinking and praying for you ~

Beverly