To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A STUDY IN OPPOSITES

Sunday was one of those days.



  • I slept for one hour. (Had to get up to make it to choir rehearsal before Sunday school because we were singing)

  • Managed to stay awake for sermon and play piano for the choir.

  • Got to the pharmacy five minutes after it closed for lunch.

  • By the time we got back to the pharmacy, my credit card had dropped out of sight.

  • The keys got locked in the car.

  • By the time I got home, six hours after I left, I was in a lot of pain.

It was a day I don't want to repeat.


Monday was one of those days.



  • I slept through the night, ten solid hours.

  • I met my writing goal.

  • I sent in a proposal.

  • I received a lovely endorsement for my next book, A Ranger's Trail (coming out in February).

I wouldn't mind more days like Monday.


But you know what?


Both days are days the Lord made!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad Monday was better for you! Sounds like a wonderful day.

Kameko said...

I've had days like your Sunday - those kind of days you hope never happened again or you'll wake up to find out it was all a dream.

But I've also had days like your Monday - days you hope will repeat themselves, when you can't help but say "Thank you Lord for this fine day."

But you are correct, our Lord made all of our days and we need to be thankful for each and every day.

Blessings to you!
Beverly