To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!!



This has been a week of highlights. . .

Lone Star Trail is on the BEST SELLERS list in the latest catalog from Crossings Book Club!















Here is the cover design for my last Heartsong title (with the sad demise of the book club), a story set in Mesa Verde about the making of a silent film.








Also, Jaran's best friend since middle school passed through on his way back to Denver. It was great to catch up with Nuri--I often say that he's the kind of friend every mother wants their son to have. It turns out he's pursuing a career as an author as well . . . legal thrillers. I can't wait to see one!

Now it's time to see if the Broncos can win a post-season game . . .
















1 comment:

Holly Bryant said...

I am looking forward to this book!! I'm jumping up and down inside like a kid! (And, by the way, it breaks my heart that Tim Tebow is leaving Denver :(:( )