To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Friday, August 1, 2014

READING AND WRITING (July 25-31, 2014)

Good, steady progress this week. Phew, wipe my forehead with relief.  I figured out that I didn't need to write quite so much every day to meet my goals. What a relief! 

So, I have reached the 55% of Runaway Love and 26% of An Apple for Christmas.

A piece featuring my story is going to appear in the local paper soon. I'll publish a link when I have one (if it's online), but until then, here are the pic from the interview:

I have almost finished Fires of Alexandria, and find it as complex and compelling as from the beginning. Now I see it's the first of three books. I hope this isn't one of those books that leave important questions unanswered at the end! I'll let you know next week.



No comments: